What is Local Search Marketing?
When a web user searches for a local business, search engines such as Google will often display Local business results through Google Places- a Google Map business listing that appear for local based keywords. Google Places will display business website, contact information, reviews, and driving directions.
Why Local Search Marketing?
Customers are relying more on search engines to research and find local businesses. By having your business appear on Google Places, your business will be featured at the top of search results. With 43% of all searches on Google including a location based keyword phrase, it is important for your business to be listed in this feature. Remember, if you found us, your customers can find you!
Our Local Approach
RankedZilla focuses in promoting local businesses into local search results. Major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing allow local businesses to show up on the first pages in a geo-targeted area in which you conduct business. Here are some methods we incorporate to get your business found on the map.
* Identify keywords that are relevant to your business service/ products
* Submit business to local map business listing using high traffic keywords
* Optimize business website to incorporate location based keywords
* Monitor your business listing and provide feedback
* Allow your customers to provide reviews and feedback